Friday, March 13, 2015

Episode 1: McKenzie McGehee

Welcome to my new podcast all about documenting our Disney memories! If you haven't already, you can listen to the show at this link or on iTunes at this link! 

I'm so happy to introduce you to my guest for this show, McKenzie McGehee! She was a joy to interview and I know you're going to love her! She is as much of a Disney fanatic as I am and that's sayin' somethin'!

McKenzie does Project Life and has done a picture a day since January 2010! I am so amazed and fascinated by that! She includes pictures and inserts of her Disney trips into her Project Life album but she also does a separate Disney album.

McKenzie shared her awesome Disney album in this video for us all to see! I love how each page is different and she's kept to her own style of scrapping but with Disney photos. We talk in the show about not having to make your album themed and here's an example of one that's not. (I'll share an example of a more themed album soon from another guest.) Check this video out! I love it!





At the end of the show, McKenzie shared a great quote from Imagineer Rolly Crump. She recommends this book by him so I wanted to share it with you! Here's a link, it's called, It's Kind of a Cute Story.



Here are some links to places we mentioned in the show:
MiceChat.com
EasyWDW.com

If you're not familiar with Project Life for scrapbooking, you can learn more about it here.

To find out more about me, visit me at My Happy Life. If you are a scrapbooker or interested in crafting, check out my other podcast, The Scrap Gals Podcast with Tiffany and Tracie!

See you real soon! Have a magical day!



10 comments:

  1. Awesome great podcast. I am a Disney addict too and love planning, going and documenting everything Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Tracie. I love how you used a lot of pictures on every page. I always take a ton of pictures, and find it hard to eliminate some and decide which ones to use. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikki and Tracie all on one show! Can't wait for a listen. My twinsie on your new show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mikki's album - off to listen to the podcast now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Disney, I plan on going one day, a few more hours away coming from Australia though. I just love listening to you Tracie and congratulations on the podcast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Betty - what a sweet thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mckenzie's enthusiasm for disney was precious.i was startbg to see why so many find it a magical place. tracie, i really like your new podcast! at first i was like i've never been to disneyland or disneyworld why would i like this? you proved me wrong. i don't need to have gone to disney to appreciate or learn something. oh and trust me i saw all the movies when i was little, & had the read along with me in your books with the records.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddi - you rock!! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the book recommendation, I love reading up on Disney.

    ReplyDelete