Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Episode 11: From a Kid's Point of View



This week, I'm talking to my favorite person to go to Disney with - my daughter, Caroline Claiborne. Due to technical difficulties I could not have a guest Skype in, so this is just a quick show about our favorite things at Disney and what is important to her that I document. I hope you enjoy it and will come back next week for a full length show with my friend, Robin Conlin.

We announce the winner of the My Favorite Things giveaway at the end of this show. If the name called is yours, please e-mail me at tracieclaiborne@hotmail.com with your mailing address so we can send out your prize! Thanks to everyone for entering - I enjoyed reading all your great comments about the show!

You can find Caroline online at her YouTube channel, Borne to be Somebody and you can find out more about me at tracieclaiborne.com. Be sure to check out my other show, The Scrap Gals Podcast!

See you real soon! Have a magical day!

3 comments:

  1. Loved this podcast! Even for kids/people who have been before, there are great tips for things that I don't always think of. My sone and his fiance are having a beach wedding on the gulf next April then we are all traveling over to Orlando to my parents house and celebrating the day after at Disney. This will help me put together a list of pics I MUST get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say... Thank you! I'm so happy I found your podcast!! I've bindged through the first 11 episodes in 3 days... Can't wait to catch up and hear them all! I'm planning on visiting WDW this coming May 2016 and really want to make a scrapbook of it since it will be my 5 year old daughter's first time but I didn't know where to start or how I should prepare myself. I've been google-ing and searching information on how to scrap a Disney Vacation but none have come anywhere close with your podcast!!! Your podcast has really cleared up a lot of my questions and has given me loads of information and ideas! I'm so excited with my upcoming trip and definitely can't wait to scrapbook my daughter's (and mine too) dream vacation! Thank you so much once again!!! <3 Sincerely, Harumi K<--Beginner Scrapbook-er ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete