Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Episode 9: Lisa Soares


This week, I'm talking to Lisa Soares about her frequent trips to Disneyland. Lisa is a passholder who lives about 15 miles from Disney! She has taken over 8,000 pictures in the last two years at Disney and her delightfully bright and fun pages share her favorite moments from those days.

To listen to this week's show, use the player above, click here or listen and subscribe in iTunes.

You can find Lisa online at My Life in Black and White.  Here's a link to Lisa on Instagram. She shares a lot of fun Disney pics.

Here are a few of my favorite pages by Lisa - you'll find way more on her blog and trust me, it's worth taking a peek! Her entire blog is full of scrappy delightfulness!!!! Go there soon. :)

I absolutely love how she enlarged this photo and it makes me want to do the same!


Love the cut out words on this!!!!

 .
This page is so amazing - I love, love, love it!


Here's one we discussed in the show. I love that she used those KI Memories letters for the title. I still have those. They are perfect here!



Click here to see the page we discuss with the fabulous title treatment. I hope you enjoyed Lisa as much as I did! Her work inspires me so, so, so much!

To find out more about me, visit My Happy Life and be sure to check out my other podcast, The Scrap Gals. 

Thanks for listening, have a magical day!

2 comments:

  1. Been a long time admirer of Lisa's pages. Loved hearing your conversation with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy being exposed to new (to me) scrapbookers. Lisa's layouts are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete