Thursday, April 2, 2015

Episode 4: Tina Gale

It's time for Episode 4 of Magic Memory Keepers! This week, I'm interviewing scrapbooker, blogger and YouTuber, Tina Gale. In this show, we discuss taking all your pictures at Disney with an iPhone, the pros and cons of printing at home, a 24 hour day at Disney, interning at Disney World, making a 12x12 album of a one day trip, Tina's style progression over multiple albums and more!

To listen to this week's show, click this link or subscribe and listen in iTunes

You can find Tina online at My Scrappy Ideas and on Facebook at My Scrappy Ideas FB page. Be sure to check out her YouTube channel at this link. (Her YouTube name is: Tiggersteachin.)

Here's Tina's latest video, where she shares her Disney mini-album from the birthday trip we discuss in the show...


Here are some of my favorite layouts by Tina...you can find more of her work at the links above, including a video for most of these pages!!

This page is my favorite 'cause it features my favorite scrappy products, October Afternoon, and their new paper line, Saturday Mornings. 


I always love Disney in the fall, so I love this page...


I love this two pager that shows the new Fantasyland! 


I love this page about her kids....


Love this page about the Backlot Tour at Hollywood Studios which is now CLOSED!!! *sob!*


I love this!! Check out how Tina rocked the Project Life cards at the top of the spread!


This rocks too! I always love a clean grid style layout...


I love these photos from the day Tina was at Disney World for 24 hours!! The sun was just coming up behind the castle. Love, love, love!

I hope you loved hearing about Tina's style of scrapping Disney - I sure did! I love to hear feedback from you guys, so if there's anything you want to hear me ask my guests, be sure to comment below and tell me! Thanks so much for listening!!

To find out more about me, visit My Happy Life and be sure to check out my other podcast, The Scrap Gals Podcast with Tiffany and TracieJoin our Facebook community right here. 

See you real soon! Have a magical day!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of Tina's LOs. My fav is "Happy Moments 2012." Just perfect & the gold additions are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great video! I love hearing the little stories behind each page. I can relate to feeling nervous about letting someone else plan a Disney visit. All of these layouts are beautiful. I really love Tina's style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Tina!!! "Favorites" albums are the best, aren't they? Love the pictures of the castle...the lighting is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Tina's take on scrapping Disney! Fab episode!

    ReplyDelete